Friday, September 30, 2011

Collector's Corner: New and Urgent for Noir Collectors

Flash from Dave's desk today: Dave Zeltserman's crime novel A Killer's Essence was released this week and this is the best crime novel I have read in the last year. Here is one quote that I provided to the author and publisher after reading A Killer's Essence. And a note to our friends who are collectors: I would rush to purchase a copy, because the first editions, first printings will sell out fast. On another note, A Killer's Essence has already been optioned for a film.
Praise for A Killer's Essence:
 "Last night I finished the best crime novel I have read in the last year -- an advance reading copy of Dave Zeltserman's book A Killer's Essence, which will be published by Overlook Press in September. The story line was superb as well as the characters . . . [Zeltserman] nailed the atmosphere of New York City and Brooklyn. There is no question that our customers will love this book. And there is no question that I want a copy for my collection, when this comes out." --Dave Kanell, co-owner Kingdom Books in Vermont

No comments: