Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Laurie R. King: Download "A Mary Russell Companion"

As Bouchercon 2010 approaches, the guest of honor, mystery author Laurie R. King, has been gearing up with reflections on previous Bouchercons (a grand annual celebration conference for mysteries and their readers and writers). She is also offering special stories through her website. I suggest stopping by to download "A Mary Russell Companion: Exploring the World of Laurie R. King's Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes Series." What a treat! I can also recommend highly the newest mystery in the series, The God of the Hive, although I recommend reading its predecessor first (The Language of Bees).

1 comment:

Clea Simon said...

Psyched! Wish I was at Bouchercon this year. Had the great pleasure to meet Ms. King at a previous B'con (Madison?). Saw her at breakfast, introduced myself and then let her eat in peace. Love these books.